This page contains talks and articles grounded in academic research but presented in a non-technical manner for policymakers, practitioners, and the general public.
Please also see the LBS Centre for Corporate Governance for leading academic papers and practitioner articles on corporate governance topics.
LBS Centre for Corporate Governance Podcasts
The Growth Mindset (LBS student podcast)
I was the guest columnist for Economia, the magazine of the Institute for Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, for 2019. Here are my articles:
- Finding the purpose of your business
- The real problem with executive pay
- Kodak and the importance of proactive governance
- The power of different points of view (on shareholder activism)
- Do buybacks really destroy long-term value?
- The danger of taking evidence at face value
The Purposeful Company
Please click here to view a selection of The Purposeful Company’s reports and articles.